Careers: Lead UI Designer
Suji is a VC-backed sports and health technology company which utilises the science of blood flow restriction training (BFR) to optimise physical performance. Suji's hardware and software combine limb compression and low intensity exercise, enabling people of all ages, shapes, and sizes to improve performance, rehabilitate after surgery, and recover faster.
Since 2021, after completing a highly coveted 4-month accelerator program with leAD Sports & Health Tech, we have sold Suji into 1 in 6 US-based colleges and professional sports teams and are primed to expand into the healthcare market.
As a small team of eleven, we are all generalists and constantly picking up new challenges. For our first mobile UI designer, we are looking for someone with several years of experience working in cross-functional product teams and creating interactive products and applications.
Not convinced on BFR yet? Here are some of our paying customers to date!
50+ Pro Sport Franchises
50+ College Programs
- Several years of experience leading and designing mobile applications
- Excellent visual, UI, and interaction skills, specifically for Android, iPhone, and iPad applications
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Come up with high-quality features and improvements that ship quickly
- Use and evolve our internal design system
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Work cross-functionally with engineers and other partners to ensure a high-quality implementation
What we value
- Passion for design and figuring out best in class solutions to UI and interaction challenges
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- Expressing ideas through visuals and prototyping - strong Figma skills are essential
What we offer
- Salary of up to £60K per annum, depending on experience
- Attractive share options
- 40 days paid vacation + 4 possible bonus days
- Regular team events and offsites
- All travel expenses
- All essential hardware including Suji units and computer equipment
- Hybrid. In-office collaboration once or twice a month will be required; occasional customer site visits in the USA. At other times, it is optional to work remotely or in the office.
- Our UK office is based in Edinburgh.
Any questions, please reach out to our CTO: email@example.com